Spring break is here. Whether your mami crew is booking tickets for an island getaway or will be partying up in a city, you need a soundtrack for the lit-ivities.
Here, 10 songs every Latina girl gang should have on their playlists for the livest spring break vaca yet!
1. Start the pari with Camila Cabello’s “Havana.”
You don’t have to be in Cuba to enjoy all the Caribbean vibes of this 2018 megahit!
2. It’s Spring Break! Feel your sexiest with Anitta and J Balvin’s “Downtown.”
If you’re not feelin’ yourself, then this trip isn’t worth it. Allow this Brazilian-Colombian duo to help.
3. Cause a scandal with “Mayores” by Becky G and Bad Bunny.
Whether you’re scamin’ on fuckboys or having a little fun with someone more senior, make the trip one you and your girls will never forget.
4. Natti Natasha and Ozuna’s “Criminal” is the perfect tune for your spring break romance.
It may not be forever, but it’ll be fun while it lasts.
5. If you’re lounging poolside, blast Amara La Negra’s “What A Bam Bam.”
This banger will bring nothing but good vibes for every femme crew — guaranteed.
6. Karol G will have you feelin’ like you’re in the tropics with “Pineapple.”
You can save on the hefty, last-minute ticket overseas and listen to the latest banger by this colombiana anywhere for a smooth, tropical feel-good vibe.
7. Leave the drama back home with Demi Lovato and Luis Fonsi’s “Échame La Culpa.”
Whether your boo is on the getaway with you or you left them back home, don’t let romantic beef ruin spring break.
8. Matter of fact, just dead the relationship if it no longer serves you and sing aloud to “Ahora Dice” on the dance floor.
Chris Jeday, along with Ozuna, J Balvin, Anuel AA, Arcángel, Cardi B and Offset, gifted your crew with the most perf “eff that pendejx” anthem for your getaway.
9. Get funky with Kali Uchis’ “After The Storm” featuring Tyler, The Creator and Bootsy Collins.
You don’t even have to hit the blunt to feel higher than life when this song starts bumpin’.
10. Selena Gomez and Marshmello’s “Wolves” is the perfect song for your clique to yell to on the dance floor.
Wherever you’re at, this Billboard chart-topper will make you feel like you’re back home, in the best way.