20 Latinx-Inspired Mickey Ears For You To DIY Before Your Next Trip To The Land Of Dreams
Ahh the memories of the classic and much coveted Mickey ears! Whether you went to Disney not stop or went only once in your life, if you’re a Latina like me, you’ll likely easily recall the day you had your first sighting of the Mickey Mouse Ears and begged mama o papa to buy you some. Again, if you were like me, you were probably promptly with a “No necesitas eso” and a case from your mom that she could make some for you when went home.
Well, here are 20 pictures of Mickey Ears made by Latinas who likely heard the same thing. Check out the Mickey Ears that top anything you’ll see at the parks.
enchantedearsandgems / Instagram
1. The Concha Ears
These super yummy lookingConcha bread Mickey ears look cute as hell. Forever the pandulce lover.
2. Day of the Dead EarsImAllEarZZ / Etsy.com
What better way to rock your culture on your ears than do it Disney style and with Day of the Dead patterns.
3. Celebracion Ears in OrejaPremierAmour / Etsy
This sweet-inspired ears feature two felt oreja-inspired ears and are a perfect way to hit up Disneyland and looking you unique in your own right.
4. Celebracion Ears in MazapanPremierAmour / Instagram
These felt mazapan ears are the exact accessory you need for your next Disney visit. How authentic do those look?
5. Celebración Ears in MariachiPremierAmour / Instagram
Keep your ears open to the music in these mariachi-inspired ear bands. How cute and musical are these?
6. Celebracion Ears in GalletaPremierAmour / Instagram
These Celebracion ears feature two felt galleta inspired ears with multi-colored “sprinkles.” So sweet!
7. Béisbol earsmayiseedisney / Instagram
Bring on the heat with a hard pitch of these baseball ears. Gotta love how sporty these babies are!
8. The Hot Cheetos Life Earshukuna.mel.tata / Instagram
Bring on the spice with these spicey hot Cheetos ears that’ll have you begging for more heat in the park.
9.Celebración Ears in RecuérdamePremierAmour / Instagram
These “sugared” pan de muerto ears have a lovely fall feel and are perfect for the months you head to the parks when things start to cool down and spice up all at the same time.
10. Mas Concha Earsaorejitas_y_cositas / Instagram
Sugary sweet and cute as hell!
11. Chocolate Concha Earsaorejitas_y_cositas / Instagram
Love how chocolate and cute these little concha babies are.
12. These super feminist ears!buttscraft/ Instagram
These Wonder Woman ears are perfect for the super feminist who loves that the OG WW was a Mexicana!
13. These Como La Flor-like Earsedward_michell_02 / Instagram
Really tune into the songs of amor with these lovely Disney flower ears.
14. Celebración Ears in Lotería!PremierAmour / Etsy.com
For the Loteria player whose an expert in all things filling the tabla first!
15. Selena-inspired Earsdesperatefordisney / Instagram
These all red sequin ears give off major Como La Flor and bustier vibes.
16. Celebracion Ears in Niño EnvueltoPremierAmour / Instagram
These niño envuelto inspired ears have bugle bead “coconut” shavings that’ll have you ready to snack at the park.
17. OG Disneybshandmadeboutique / Instagram
Bring on the nostalgia with a pair of Disney ears that’ll have you remember your original days of loving all things Pooh.
18. The TBT Earsshiningshimmeringears/ Instagram
The Little Mermaid might not totally be apart of la cultura and Disney still might not have a Latinx princess, but lbr you loved this phase of your life and these ears are gold.
19. La Tigre Earsbshandmadeboutique /Instagram
Bounce your way over to Disney Land and have a est-t-t-t-t-t-upendo time!
20. The Classy EarsemmagraceoytFollow/ Instagram
Of course, Latinas taught the world how to bring up the class. So it makes sense we’d have ears that were CLASSY AF for us to wear at our fave place in the world.
Recommend this story by clicking the share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at email@example.com