20 Chingona Quotes You’ll Want To Put On Your Inspiration Board
From Facebook, to YouTube, and Instagram, entertainer Erika Angel never fails to crack up her fans. Not only are her videos funny AF, they also contain some valuable life lessons we can all learn from…
1. Dance off the haters.
Preferably to Maná… Because if someone doesn’t like you, pues ya ni modo.
2. Or fly away from them.
With your lashes.
3. Never be afraid to be unique.
Everyone else is just basic.
4. Take every opportunity to ✨shine.✨
Because if you don’t take risks and put yourself out there, someone else will take your spotlight.
5. Always be shining.
And singing your own jams.
6. Never be afraid to bring out your dark side though.
Because your never too old to be scene.
7. Cumbia is always better.
Ariana but make it cumbia.
8. Never let a boy mistreat you.
Putting this on a quote board: Chillona pero chingona.
9. But if you’re sad, just let it out.
It’s okay to be vulnerable once in a while.
10. Never let yourself be a pendeja.
But always be true to yourself too.
11. If he misbehavse mándalo a la chingada.
And then delete him.
13. Be the hot tia you want to see in the world.
And always have your pout fixed.
14. La que SEGÚN no le importa lo que diga la gente
15. Don’t believe what you see in the magazines.
Fruncí d más.
7. Be selfish when needed.
Put yourself (and your clothes) first.
8. Never forget your roots.
And take pride in your rich culture.
9. Embrace both your cultures.
In the words of Selena, “It’s exhausting!”
10. Instead of being insecure about your flaws, just make fun of them.
You’re just beating everyone else to the punch. Right, gallinas?
11. And most importantly, LOVE YO SELF.
If you don’t, who will?
Feeling a little inspired by Erika Angel? Hit the share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org