20 Things To Know About The Meyers Briggs INFP That You’re Dating

The INFP is known as the “Mediator” according to the Meyers-Briggs personality test. Mainly known as idealists, dreamers, and introverts, they only make up 4% of the population. If you’re dating this rare personality type, the chances are high (96%, in fact) that you don’t think the same way!

Getting to know this unique person will take some time, but still waters run deep. As you go further into your relationship, you’ll find a wealth of amazing characteristics in your INFP partner. Here are 20 things to know about the INFP you’re dating!

more to read