The Benefits Of Tequila Are Pretty Dang Hard To Deny
Ah! Tequila. Too much is never good for you, but if you have it in moderation it can actually pretty great for your physical and mental health. For National Tequila Day we’re celebrating all of the ways in which tequila can be great for your bod and mental health.
Check out these tips on how to use Tequila for health, but just remember to be responsible. Anyone struggling with addiction, mental or physical health should talk to a physician before trying any of the below out.
1. It’s good for digestionclintonhallny / Instagram
Tequila is can be great for digestion. If you consume the 100 % blue agave tequila kind you’ll experience a stimulation of good bacteria in your gut and shot before a meal can increase your metabolism.
2. It can help with weight lossthe_margarita_mum / Instagram
Of course there’s no replacement for exercise and eating the right foods, but adding tequila shots to your routine has been said to help stimulate your metabolism.
3. It’s a probioticthetipsymuse / Instagram
Tequila contains probiotics which can help with gut bacteria.
4. Can help reduce dementiasandwichslayer / Instagram
Tequila can help reduce the risk of dementia which stems from the decline of cognitive. A 2009 found that tequila can prevent dementia in older adults.
5. It’s great for your colonsosweettreatsbyhpd / Instagram
Count on tequila when it comes to certain digestive problems. Some physicians are considering tequila as a treatment for irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, colon cancer, and Chron’s disease.
6. Can help your appetitehappilyfunctioninglush /Instagram
A few shots of tequila can increase your appetite without launching it out of control. it overly increased uncontrollably. Moreover, it also stimulates your metabolism. The result means more regular bowel movement.
7. Can help fight osteoporosisbooze_social/ Instagram
Osteoporosis is a major health risk that affects people who are older. Fortunately, tequila can help strengthen your bones and maintain density.
8. Can prevent Diabetespackupgo_travel / Instagram
Besides maintaining a better diet and doing regular exercise, you can improve your diabetic conditions with tequila. Tequila’s big ingredient agave contains agavins, a type of natural sugar acquired from agave plants. Agavins are not easy to digest and are used by the body as more like fiber than sugars.
9. Helps with Insomniadobrazupas / Instagram
Pretty great that drinking tequila during the night can induce a good night’s rest.
10. Can ease Depressionnancy__cazares / Instagram
Of course, it’s not true for everyone and using alcohol to treat mental illness is never a good idea but if your doctor approves, a bit of tequila can be great for promoting relaxation.
11. Can help fight Cholesterolnancy__cazares / Instagram
Wine gets a lot of credit for its health benefits but a glass of tequila also does good. Tequila can stabilize cholesterol by lowering the levels of bad cholesterol.
12. Is good for pain relief The Paintenacioustiffany614 / Instagram
Tequila doesn’t just numb emotional pain it can help with physical ailments as well.
13. Can cure a common coldthelocalchandler / Instagram
In the 1930s, doctors in Mexico prescribed tequila blanco, lime juice, and agave nectar for patients with colds. Apparently, the concoction can warm the body and clear the airway.
14. The good kind won’t give you a hangover.gabioftheroses_htx / Instagram
Pure tequila which is made from 100% agave leaves a hangover that is much less harsh than other spirits and alcohols.
15. Is good for neural activityarticles_store / Instagram
Drink too much and you might forget, but just the right amount and tequila has proven to help keep your memory sharp.
16. It’s also a prebioticbemixed / Instagram
The prebiotic components of tequila can help make the intestines a good place for healthy bacteria to life.
Just be careful!
17. It has potassiumhub30a / Instagram
The potassium in tequila can help bring oxygen to the brain and increase the brain’s cognitive abilities.
18. Those with type 2 diabetes can drink it.moveablefeast_tv / Instagram
Researchers have found that that tequila can help those with type 2 diabetes.
19. It’s great for relaxation.selectainsider / Instagram
The drink can help ease your mind of everyday stressors and anxiety.
20. It can help with social anxiety.themedboulder / Instagram
Again it’s never good to use alcohol as a way to self-medicate for ailments, but if your doctor approves tequila is great for helping you ease up if you have social anxiety.
Recommend this story by clicking the share button below!
Notice any needed corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org